November 2015 - Important Updates
The 2015 OSPA Fall CME is History!
1) Have you participated in this Important Survey on the your challenges and perceived opportunities for the PA profession in Oregon - (10 - 15 minutes is all it takes). Your responses are invaluable in providing guidance for the OSPA leadership in the months and years ahead. Over 110 PAs from throughout Oregon and SW Washington have already participated!
Thank you to the 240 registrants of this year's event which was held at Salishan Resort on the Oregon Coast!
2) Speaker presentations for the OSPA Fall CME are ready for downloading - Click here to access the files.
3) Have you made your 2015 OSPA Political Action Committee (PAC) contribution yet. Click here to support the OSPA PAC - the organization that is supporting your PA profession.
4) Check out some of the AAPA Videos about the PA profession - below. If you have some ideas for video messages of our own which we could create, send the idea to firstname.lastname@example.org
OSPA's November 2015 Headlines
* OSPA Election of Officers was held at the Fall CME on October 24, 2015. The new OSPA President is Rachel Stappler, President-Elect - Saje Davis-Risen, Director at Large - Tamara Houston, and HOD Delegates - Alysia Privrat and Tamara Houston
Congratulations to the OSPA for being recognized as AAPA's Outreach & Advocacy Awards Program Winner for:
The 2015 AAPA's
Fostering PA Excellence Award
Receiving the Award at the 2015 AAPA National Conference in San Francisco is Erin Cramer, PA-C (r), OSPA Government Affairs Chair, from AAPA President John McGinnity, MS, PA-C, DFAAPA (l)
***** Check Out the OSPA Job Board *****
New Jobs are Posted There Weekly....and Sometimes Daily!
Your 2016 Dues are Due
Register Online or Click Here to Download an Application
2016 Promises to Be a Busy Year in Salem!
Join the OSPA PAC Today.
Your contribution to the OSPA Political Action Committee will greatly assist PAs in getting their message heard in the Oregon Legislature. Please give $50.00 per person, or whatever you can afford.
Here's the link to the OSPA PAC Donor Page...
OSPA Area Representatives - They are there to assist you....
We want to connect PAs from around the State with those who have similar interests, region coverage and expertise. Check out our Area Representatives page and get connected!
Here's the link to the Area Representative Page