(Check the Job Postings on a Regular Basis - In 2014 over 225 jobs were posted looking for Oregon's finest PAs)
To submit a Job Listing:
To post a job to the OSPA web site, please notify the OSPA office at email@example.com and download this job order form and send it to the OSPA Office. To ensure accuracy in the ad content, please email the content of the ad to the OSPA office as either part of the body of the email or as a Word attachment. Please do not send a PDF of the ad.
Job listings posted to the OSPA web site cost $30 (100 words or less) ; $50 (101 - 200 words) and $70 (201 - 300 words) for a 60 day listing depending on ad size. For larger ads - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jobs will remain posted to the site for 60 days. To extend the posting, please email the OSPA office. Thank you.
Note for Job Posters - A number of PAs at our Fall CME in October 2013 commented, "Ads that list a salary range rather 'depending on experience' are more apt to catch our attention."
Disclaimer: The posting of these jobs is strictly informational and does not in any way constitute affiliation, support, or endorsement by OSPA.
New Job Postings - Please Scroll Down for More Information
* Join our team of PAs, NPs, and Psychiatrists (posted 2/20/15)
* Surgery Physician Assistant (posted 2/20/15)
* Physician Assistant - Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine (posted 2/20/15)
* Orthopedic PA for a Joint Replacement Specialty (posted 2/17/15)
* Physician Assistant- Full Time-Gastroenterology, Salem Gastro, Salem Oregon (posted 2/7/15)
* Physician Assistant-Neurosurgery (posted 2/5/15)
* Physician Assistant Gastroenterology (posted 2/5/15)
* Physician Assistant - Full-Time - Gastroenterology (posted 1/23/15)
* PA Needed for Reconstructive Surgery Clinic (posted 1/23/15)
* Urgent Care NP / PA Opportunity in Washington State! (posted 1/21/15)
* Physician Assistant (posted 1/21/15)
* Physician Assistant - Spine Surgery (posted 1/20/15)
* Job Opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (posted 1/18/15)
* Seeking Experienced PA (posted 1/13/15)
* Family Medicine in Eugene (posted 1/13/15)
* Full Time & Part Time PA Opportunities - Portland Area (posted 1/13/15)
* APP Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (posted 1/8/15)
* Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner – Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation (posted 1/8/15)
* Physician Assistant – Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation (posted 1/8/15)
* Orthopedic PA Needed in Beautiful Bend OR (posted 12/31/14)
* Emergency Medicine Seeking Full-Time PA-C (posted 12/17/14)
* Oregon Clinic Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant (posted 12/17/14)
* Solo Female Family Practice Seeking PA, Part-Time (posted 12/2/14)
* F/T or P/T Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (posted 12/2/14)
* ZoomCare is seeking exceptional Primary Care and/or Urgent Care providers to deliver great care (posted 12/2/14)
Join our team of PAs, NPs, and Psychiatrists in a busy collegial outpatient psychiatric practice treating children, adolescents and adults. We provide high quality compassionate patient care and medication management in several psychiatric clinics and settings in and around Pendleton, OR. Ontario, OR. and PA not needed in Caldwell, ID. Our Mission Statement: We will help people in our community achieve and maintain emotional wellbeing.
Full time 40 hour per week position with excellent benefits package, generous retirement, partial loan repayment site, exceptional working conditions, minimal on call required. Job duties include psychiatric diagnosis, medication management, and cognitive behavioral therapeutic problem solving. Will train as needed. New grads welcome. Wages commensurate with experience. Active Oregon license a plus. Email resume and cover letter to Rick George at email@example.com
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to perform the essential functions of this job. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: * Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms; * Customer service and detail oriented; * Comprehensive knowledge of evidence-based practices, including: one-on-one counseling skills, treatment planning, assessments, and referrals; * Experience with electronic medical records and telemedicine highly desirable; * Knowledge of cultural and family issues that can contribute to Lifeways’ development of clinically relevant and effective care; * Bilingual/multilingual a plus; * Ability to operate computers, copy machine, faxes, and scanner.
Minimum Requirements: * Education: Master’s degree from an accredited Physician Assistant Program; * Certifications / Licenses: Physician’s Assistant certification and Oregon State Board of Medical Licensure as physician assistant or ability to obtain temporary authorization to within 60-days practice.
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR RELOCATION STIPEND AND SIGN-ON BONUS and potential eligibility for National Health Service Loan repayment